Standardization of District Portal Wins First Prize as best Govt. Portal in best Government Portal category
- Odisha is the pilot state in the country to implement the project.
- Standardization of District Portal is a one stop solution for the citizens of Odisha to access all the authentic and relevant information regarding the District.
- Standardized Citizen centric District Portal is developed in the content architecture of Nation Portal.
- It is a Mission Mode Project of Govt. of India under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
- The Portal is Design and Developed by NIC Odisha state centre.
- Information Technology (IT) Department, Govt. of Odisha is the nodal implementer of the project in the state.
- Luminous Infoways is the content service provider to this project.
National Award on e-Governance 2011-12 for RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism
The awards are institutionalized by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, Govt. of India to recognize and promote excellence in implementation of e-Governance initiatives in the country.
- RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism has been awarded with the prestigious Silver Award for ‘Best Government Portal’.
- Sri Nikunja K Sundaray, Principal Secretary, Information & Public Relations Department, Govt. of Odisha received the award during the National e-Governance Conference 2012.
- RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism has connected more than 4600 offices into the single network of RTI CMM.
- Luminous Infoways is the privileged implementation partner to Govt. of Odisha for complete implementation of the RTI Act 2005 throughout the State of Odisha
India e-Gov 2.0 award - Year 2010
The India eGov 2.0 Award is one of the unique initiatives that aims to bring forth the best practices of government and public sector websites in the country. RTI-central Monitoring mechanism developed and implemented (1800 locations/offices) for Information & Public Relation Department, Govt. of Odisha. This is also being recognized as e-India winner.
- RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism has been awarded as ‘Best User Friendly Website’.
- RTI –Central Monitoring Mechanism is a collaborative effort of State Government with the nodal department (I & PR) and Luminous Infoways as the implementing partner for the State.
- The award was received at event ceremony by Sri B.P. Mohanty, Director, I&PR Department, Govt. of Odisha and accompanied by Sri Bibekananda Biswal, Chief Monitoring Officer for RTI Implementation, I&PR Department, Govt. of Odisha on 28th Oct 2010 at New Delhi.
Web Ratna Award - Year 2010
The Web Ratna Award has been instituted under the ambit of the National Portal of India, http://www.india.gov.in to promote more
innovative ICT initiatives.
- National Portal Coordinator (NPC), Jharkhand, bagged this award for innovative initiatives on ICT implementation.
- Luminous Infoways is the Content Service Provider (CSP) for state governments of Jharkhand and also for Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar
- IT Secretary, Govt. of Jharkhand, who is also the NPC physically received this award.
National Award to Odisha for developing the Best Web site on Hydrology Project in the entire country - Year 2010
- Mr. U.N. Panjiar, Secretary, Ministry of Water Resources, Govt of India and Mr. Winston Yu, Team Leader, World Bank had given this award
- Chief Engineer & Director, Ground Water Survey & Investigation (GWS & I), Govt.of Odisha had received the award.
CII IT Award, 2010 for Best IT Service Provider - Year 2010
This coveted award is given every year by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) and Govt. of Odisha for innovative and path breaking initiatives taken by different IT Service Provider Companies for ICT implementation in Odisha.
- Luminous bagged this award as the implementing agency for RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism. It maintains & monitors RTI implementation throughout Odisha.
- CII's eastern region's Chairman, Sri Mukul Somani presented this award to Ms Jayashree Mohanty, President, Luminous Infoways
CII IT Awards 2009 for Best IT Service Provider - Year 2009
- Luminous bagged this award for the interactive presentation that it made on information database of health units in Odisha, under National Rural Health Mission.
- Centre Head, Infosys Odisha,