e-nirman- an Online Project Monitoring system is a web-based monitoring software which connects the Department, Wings, Circle, Division, Sub-division and section of a govt. organization in a single network. It is a central monitoring system that ensures project monitoring starting from the budgetary allocation, allotment of funds, calling of tenders, award of contracts progress of work and expenditure. This system helps to over viewing the projects district wise/block wise and constituency wise along with the progress of works both physical and financial head wise/month wise/quarter wise and year wise. The progress of the project (in terms of Physical and financial) on real time basis are updated by section officers (S.O.) including M.B. book updation, updated work photographs through tab or mobile app along with geo-coordinates from the site location. Moreover, the software also having the option for the users to raise the issue and escalate the issue to the senior officials.MIS & Analytics reports like scheme wise target and expenditure report for the entire Department across the State can be generated from the Project Monitoring System.
Key Features :
- Project Code Wise physical work progress and Financial Expenditure.
- Constituent, District and Division wise physical work progress and financial expenditure
- Managing master data by state level users such as Chief Engineers.
- Alert mechanism through e-mail and SMS.
- User friendly screens & eradication of complex screens.
- Customized dynamic reports which enhances decision making.
- Separate login credentials for different users.
- Dynamic forms for easy customization as per requirement.
- Online accessible system facilitating instant updating of data.
- Generation of consolidated reports.
- Chief Engineer can easily track and trace the physical Work progress and Financial Expenditure for every project.
- Chief Engineer can easily get the reports like work in progress, Work Completion, Work closure, Work in delayed with proper reason.
- Various MIS reports and graphical analytics can be generated from the system.
Key Reports :
- Scheme wise abstract report.
- Project ongoing/progress/delayed report.
- Target/Achievement Report
- Periodic abstract report
- Issue abstract report
- Inspection report
- Approved tender report
USP of the System :
- It is a web based system
- Monitoring & Tracking a real time status of a project.
- Monitor physical and financial allotment of a project at different level.;
- Mobile app facility
- System generated MIS & Analytics report
Where it is applicable :
- Govt in any Engineering Department (Works, Rural development, Water resource, Public health Engineering, Any Construction or Development Corporation) can use e-nirman Online Project monitoring System for monitoring their projects
- Corporates who are setting up their own large infrastructure based plant, can use e-nirman Online project monitoring system to monitor the plan, progress and achieve the target in terms of expenditure, physical milestone and dateline.